I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG OMG
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
james sirius potter going to hogwarts and totally using his dad as an excuse to get away with all sorts of shit because excuse me was it your dad who defeated voldemort and he tries it once in herbology and neville is like excuse me was it you who told voldemort to fuck himself and killed his snake with a legendary sword while your dad took a nap yeah i didn’t think so now do your damn homework
Part of my unit 3 photography work, “Recreating Paintings in the 21st Century”, I did about 20 in the end but these 4 are my favourites. I’m really happy to have scored 100% in this project :-)